FOBC research services
FOBC holds the following records and research materials:
- full list of Balmoral Cemetery interments
- full list of Balmoral Cemetery monumental inscriptions
- extensive collection of local history publications about
the local area and Brisbane generally
- personal histories of many persons interred at Balmoral
- photographs of many graves
FOBC volunteers donate their time for research on behalf
of geneologists and historians. A donation to FOBC of $10
per look-up is requested to help us cover administrative costs.
Payment may be made by cheque or money order in Australian
dollars to Friends of Balmoral Cemetery, PO Box 257, Bulimba
Q 4171 Australia.
Use this form to submit your look-up request. Research will
be undertaken on receipt of your donation. Click
here to download a look-up request form (pdf 280K).
Click here for
international currency conversion.